Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. – Colossians 3:13
WHERE DOES THE PEACE COME IN?
SEEK TO UNDERSTAND
Seek to understand the pain behind why someone hurt you. If you don’t get the opportunity to discover the pain behind their behavior, have compassion on them anyway knowing that there is some kind of pain there.
- Tips for Newlyweds about Managing Finances (NO FIGHTS, NO DEBT)
- The #1 Newly Married Couple Advice! (MISTAKES MADE OVER MONEY)
- Marriage Financial Problems: #1 Tip for Newlyweds (BUILD YOUR WEALTH!)
- The #1 Marriage Communication Tip (HAPPIER RELATIONSHIPS!)
- Marriage Arguments Resolved (BEST TECHNIQUE!)